RUSTYBOAR.COM

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS, THE BULL SHIRT STOPS!

ANY BODY HAVE UP AND COMING TOURNAMENTS THEY KNOW ABOUT AND  WANT TO POST?

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Punana Leo o waimea pig hunting tournament. April 17 2010.Deadline April 16,2010.ph-885-7166,775-9782,443-8376
Oh yeah! dats the fundraiser one ahh! Rajah!

CBLINDSEY said:
Punana Leo o waimea pig hunting tournament. April 17 2010.Deadline April 16,2010.ph-885-7166,775-9782,443-8376
AinaProvide hunting tournament November 19 laupahoehoe... Contact me cor more info and entries 854-1947

Rajah get one island wide my unko nelson holding in memory of unko mikki cottrell.call me or nelson at 4504377 or 4506699 for the apps. Oahu by the way

island wide? wat gotta fly da pig over 4 weigh um' in?

were i get da forms 4 this tourny



CBLINDSEY said:

Punana Leo o waimea pig hunting tournament. April 17 2010.Deadline April 16,2010.ph-885-7166,775-9782,443-8376
To late to enter lost my paper

Chad n Bernie Pajimola said:
AinaProvide hunting tournament November 19 laupahoehoe... Contact me cor more info and entries 854-1947
Call me 854-1947

charlie said:
To late to enter lost my paper

Chad n Bernie Pajimola said:
AinaProvide hunting tournament November 19 laupahoehoe... Contact me cor more info and entries 854-1947

No you still can enter... I will collecting entries up until friday night...Just call me and we can figure things out...854-1947

charlie said:

To late to enter lost my paper

Chad n Bernie Pajimola said:
AinaProvide hunting tournament November 19 laupahoehoe... Contact me cor more info and entries 854-1947

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

AFFILIATES

 

RSS

Forum

Air Jordan 3 WMNS Rust Pink CK9246-600 Gonna Arrive on April 15, 2021

Started by lucy blair on Monday. 0 Replies

New Jordan expand their female lineup with this new Air Jordan 3 WMNS Rust Pink color scheme, similar to Alelimé's Jordan Air 6 from 2019. Wearing sails, the…Continue

Air Jordan 5 Raging Bull Colorway Is Making a Return This Year

Started by lucy blair Jan 11. 0 Replies

One of Jordan's most popular Air Jordan 5 color schemes, "Furious Bull",…Continue

© 2021   Created by C.E.O. TJAYE FORSYTHE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service