RUSTYBOAR.COM

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS, THE BULL SHIRT STOPS!

Found that looks like a small brown dog skinny skinny on stainback hwy around treeplanting . If yours call to describe . 808-687-0966 sorry I put wrong number if any body else was trying to contact me . I still have the dog n by the end of the week ill take the dog to the pound
Joe

Views: 239

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

howzit brada joe i try calling i tink your fone down give me a call 9686968 rite on

I took the dog to the pound !! Hope if its yours you go and claim him real nice dog !!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

AFFILIATES

 

RSS

Forum

Irish Terrier Mix Looking To Breed

Started by Da Bull Mar 23, 2018. 0 Replies

I live in anahola. I got this Irish Terrier breed. Comes from long, strong hunting line. Got from Chono, who got from other. He is about 8 years old. Strong, intelligent, loyal, and in great…Continue

Catahoula x Heeler/Kelpie Pups for sale

Started by CK KENNELS HAWAII Jan 22, 2018. 0 Replies

Aloha! I get some Catahoula x Heeler/Kelpie pups for sale. $600 per pup. 1st shot given, clean, dewormed, ready for rehome. Pups are 7 weeks today. DOB: 12/03/17 (Super Moon). All pups are guaranteed…Continue

Tags: puppies, forsale, workingdogs

© 2026   Created by C.E.O. TJAYE FORSYTHE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service