RUSTYBOAR.COM

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS, THE BULL SHIRT STOPS!

12 Noon Tuesday July 16, 2013 Hunter's meeting Honolulu

* * * Please Read An Excerpt From A Forwarded E-Mail * * *

In response to your call for help for hunters, Walter Ritte and I will stand with you and all hunters statewide to tell all persons/agencies who are currently engaging in land management actions statewide that adversely affect our forest that they must work with the people who have been users of the forest for generations. Walter Ritte will sound the conch shell to action on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 12 noon outside Room 313 at the Hawaii Conservation Conference (see attached flyer). Hunters and forest practioners have legal rights and protections under state law. Everything that is part of Hawaiian culture needs to be protected and the furthur erosion of our rights must stop. We will ask hunters and forest practitioners to; be ready to organize, to be willing to work together to "coexist" with conservationists, and to be ready to get involved in politics. We can sit by and watch everthing we love disappear or we can fight and take action! We are looking for leaders from each island/district that is being called to this kuleana. Anyone can leave their contact info by email to: molokailori@gmail.com. We will ask the Aha Moku Council, OHA, businesses and organizations to support our effort. We are committed, and we must holomua together to protect Hawaii nei for our generations to come. Ma kau kau............Lori Buchanan
NOTE:  Please view attachment below.  Mahalo.

Views: 224

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Much mahalo's for this posting my Braddah!!!!  

yo!  I hope some huntahz attend and make their presence known.  it's good to see Walter Ritte and Lori Buchanan step up to the plate, we gotta help each other hit some home runs and win this crazy game of conserve dis, fence dat, eradicate dis.......  mahalo to Joe G. for all the info and for guys like you, Sheld'z dat care big time.

BUBBA'S SUPPLY_SHELD'Z said:

Much mahalo's for this posting my Braddah!!!!  

I WILL DEFINITELY  BE THERE.MAHALO NUI FOR THE INFO. MY BRADAH'S.SEE YOU THERE. 

right on!  does anybody know what the deal is with finding parking at the convention center?  that would be good info for anyone planning to show up. 

Folks Walter has set this up to be free when u come n listen ,thank u

soundz good.  mahalo'z, Joe G. 

huntahz should seize this opportunity to build allies and get a better understanding on the larger picture.

as an observer, i can't say conservation is all bad, and at the same time i can't say that it does any good at all.  maybe it does for those who benefit from it, but if it creates a sort of apartheid where fences keep certain folks like hunters and gatherers off the land, then no amount of co-existing will ever make that hewa right.  there are folks out there who sit on both sides of the fence and some of them have the fence stuck up their you know what.  believe me, snakes are snakes no matter what fence they climb or no matter how nice they are in their lets make peace between us meetings.  if we are fighting for what we think is important to our future, then we have to pay attention to what's been said, and more importantly to what is being done.  if what's said and what's done don't jive, then you know somebody is lying. its easy for us huntahz to get sidetracked in our vigilance, in our kuleana to protect our sport, or as many have said the future of our children's children's children and their relationship to the land as hunters and gatherers and cultural practitioners.  i myself am not kanaka maoli, but some of the best people in my life are po'e kanaka with real Hawaiian blood flowing in their veins, so their well being and welfare is my concern too.  thats the rent us non-hawaiians should pay, to live here in Hawai'i nei.  sorry, i know this is the night before the talk story at the convention center.  listen carefully, and don't bite the bait if they want to reel you in, into giving up what you should be fighting fricken hard for. don't sell out and don't cash in.

ON MY WAY TO HEAR AND LISTEN TO WHAT ALL HAS TO SAY....MAIN THING IS THAT IT'S "PONO"... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

AFFILIATES

RSS

Forum

Irish Terrier Mix Looking To Breed

Started by Da Bull Mar 23, 2018. 0 Replies

I live in anahola. I got this Irish Terrier breed. Comes from long, strong hunting line. Got from Chono, who got from other. He is about 8 years old. Strong, intelligent, loyal, and in great…Continue

Catahoula x Heeler/Kelpie Pups for sale

Started by CK KENNELS HAWAII Jan 22, 2018. 0 Replies

Aloha! I get some Catahoula x Heeler/Kelpie pups for sale. $600 per pup. 1st shot given, clean, dewormed, ready for rehome. Pups are 7 weeks today. DOB: 12/03/17 (Super Moon). All pups are guaranteed…Continue

Tags: puppies, forsale, workingdogs

© 2024   Created by C.E.O. TJAYE FORSYTHE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service